Already on li.st? Open in app.
Because—admit it—it's a niche market...
- •Love of the Barefoot ContessaThe pomp, wealth, envy gardens, and "how easy is that?"-type recipes are all prevalent.
- •A smidge of interest in county livingWho doesn't love goats?!
- •You must not just tolerate, but thrive on delightfully awful production qualityBecause it's bad, folks. It's so bad.
- •PotOptional, but recommended...
- •Leopard and Loeb: A blog for people interested in fashion and serial murderWe exist
- •EscarGoat: a new Stephanie Izard restaurantEmphasizing snails and other buggy cuisines
- •Go For The Large: A safari plugin that remembers body measurements and inputs them into the brand's sizingSo when clothes shopping I can see how clothes actually look on my lumpy body so that I don't have to go to the store and try it on because sales people give me anxiety
5 days normal: 2 non-consecutive 500-calorie fast days
- •Day 1 (a 5 day): "This is fantastic! I can do this diet! I even had two glasses of wine and am *under* calories. I'm going to be a twig."
- •Day 2 (a 2 day): *waking up* "Ok this is fine. I feel fine."
- •Day 2 (a 2 day): *20 minutes later* "I can get my iced coffee unsweetened! It tastes good! This is easy!"
- •It's the 4 year anniversary of when I was raped
- •I'm lucky enough to have had a friend who I could go cry to, instead of going home alone
- •I took a final examDon't remember my grade. Could not have been great.
- •My graduation gown arrived that day
- •Because how could I not?
- •Because this happens to me almost daily and I still am not sure I know what stocks are anyway so can I please just keep the 10,000th picture of my dogs instead? Please, Apple? Can I?
- •Because someone at Wunderground came to work hungover that day hoping no one would notice.
Writing this list tops my list of most hipster things I hate myself for
- •Absolutely Normal ChaosYoung Adult book that sticks out vividly to me as the first (non-picture) book I read more than once.
- •Harry Potter and...All of them. A lot of times.
- •Ethan FromeBecause I like my bouts of depression to be validated, but brief.
- •Girl on the TrainIDK why.
This was an exercise in learning that I'm kind of a dick.
- •Passive aggressively telling the boyfriend to put the fucking condiments awayBut simultaneously loving my own kitschy kitchen art
- •This pose makes my dog a better philosopher than I'll ever be
- •How to parent, train station edition
- •Convincing someone they found the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket of beer (previously: exploiting drunk friends)