PEOPLE WHO HAVE SCREWED ME OVER
You know- the ones that you can never quite let go.....
- •The guy I sublet my room to my third summer of college and he stole my great uncle's steel guitar, and my dad's antique drafting tools, and ran up the long distance phone bill.
- •My business partner who redesigned my project while I was on vacation.
- •The Canadian landlord who kept my security deposit after I re-landscaped her yard, repainted most of the rooms and put carpeting in the living room. And I couldn't sue her because she was in Canada.
- •The realtors who pretended he wanted to date me until I bought the house.
- •The professor who knew I'd flunk out of architecture school if I got a C and gave me one anyway. Totally subjectively.