A FEW [NORMAL] FACTS ABOUT ME
I guess I'll add this list.
- •I'm 1/2 Costa Rican, 1/4 Jamaican, 1/4 Panamanian.Yes, I speak fluent spanish. No, I don't have an accent. No, I don't look Latina, but yes I can salsa. My hips don't lie and my English is better than some Americans.
- •I moved to North America when I was 8.I didn't know any English.
- •I grew up in the North East (NY, CT, MA, PA)We moved around a lot.
- •Ive lived in 4 different countries.My mom is a doctor and missionary.
- •I was raised only by my mom until she married someone else when I was 15.And I don't really care for having a step dad.
- •I have a degree in Graphic Design.I do tons of graphic design for companies, I also dabble in handlettering and photography. I sing and dance too. :)
- •I somehow now live in Texas.
- •I'm 25, married, and have a 1 yr old. She's a girl, but in this picture she's dressed in blue ❤️❤️
- •Also, I bake and cook a lot.