EVERYDAY THINGS I FAIL AT
Because I simply can't adult. Yes, adult is being used as a verb here.
- •Making my bed.Technically I do make my bed...it just so happens to be when I'm going to bed!
- •Flossing.But I mean really, who does this?
- •Folding fitted sheets.I KNOW how to do it and I STILL fail.
- •Remembering when to take out the trash.
- •Watering my plants."You had one job, cactus! And that was to survive." Oops
- •Checking my emails.You might just wanna text/call.
- •Going to bed on time.This is mostly due to the fact that my brain just thinks too damn much.
- •Eating breakfast.By the time I get round' to it, it's lunch time!
- •Taking my vitamins and allergy pills.Sorry to whoever witnesses me having an allergic reaction. Again, sorry.
- •Remembering the things I had to do today.I always feel like there is something I'm missing that I had to do. Oops.