WEIRD BEHAVIOURS I ATTRIBUTE TO MY INTJ PERSONALITY TYPE (PART 1)
I've just accepted who I am. I'll categorized this list depending on what I think each behavior falls under. (I: Introversion, N: Intuitive, T: Thinking, J: Judging)
- ••••Weird Behavior under I •••
- •Lonely, but I want to be.
- •I hate parties, but I love organizing parties.
- •People wear me out, but I thrive from "figuring" them out.
- •Being indoors for long periods of time doesn't bother me.
- ••••Weird behavior under N •••
- •I dream about other people and it's usually correct.
- •I can interpret my dreams.
- •Don't bother lying to me, but Im so good at it.
- •I'm pretty much good at knowing the results of some things.
- •This might sound weird, but maybe I can predict things?!Example: I was at a restaurant when I noticed our waiter wasn't having a good day. I could tell by his facial expressions, his body language, etc. When he came back out, he was carrying a tray of waters for the table behind ours, but his mind was somewhere else. I knew immediately that he'd probably drop something or trip, and five seconds later, water was ALL over the floor. He felt extremely disappointed in himself, not embarrassed, just disappointed.