Cries, Ranked by Intensity
It's fine. This is normal for me.
- •Overwhelmed with work cry.Nothing a bubble bath can't fix.
- •Missing a long distance friend cry.Nothing FaceTime can't temporarily slap a bandaid on.
- •Dad is disappointed cry.Sorry I'm like this, everyone.
- •Fight with your bff cry.UGHHH. My best friend and I hold opposite views on the following: politics, faith, and fav Kardashian sister. Both of us are better for having a dearly loved, real life person representing what some would consider the enemy's philosophy. I have no hate in my heart for people who disagree with me, nor do I instantly assume someone is unintelligent. I only ask for logical discussion. We're getting there. But there are actual TEARS.
- •Trapped cry.Guys, guys, guys. Sometimes I cry when I feel locked into plans that I don't want to feel locked into. I just want the option of not doing the thing, even if I intend to do the thing. See "noncommittal asshole" for further clarification.
- •Peter Berg movie closing credits montage of fallen U.S. heroes cry.The home video footage of their wedding days — I'm actually not ok. For-real, for-real I'm sobbing in the theater. Nothing will ever be ok again. But then it is. 💗💗💗💗💗💗