If You Came To Raleigh, This Is What I'd Feed You
My beloved home state of North Carolina is getting lots of attention for controversial things, so I've compiled a list of objectively wonderful things in my city. It's mostly biscuits, you guys.
- •Coffee at Morning Times
- •Beasley's chicken and waffles.
- •And while we're at Beasley's, the chicken biscuit.
- •And more biscuits at Big Ed's, but we're mostly going there for the grits.
- •Brunch at Capital Club where you can eat this.
- •Or this...
- •BASICALLY ALL MY MEALS ARE BRUNCH
- •Then dinz at Gringo's where your mouth tastes this - I'll make sure we order the pickled veggie tray to pile on our tacos
- •Then more chicken biscuits with a side of dirty rice (not pictured but trust my judgment) at Bojangles before you leave town.
- •Or you can just stay for Raleigh Times Bar and then leave later.
- •We have lots of things other than biscuits, but that's not my current aesthetic.