Savoring my last day of a weeklong staycation.
- •Did not climb out of this bed until 11am
- •My pillows have lips sorry I'm not perfect ok
- •Finished The AssistantsExcellent premise. So-so execution. Would recommend solely for the consistency of laugh out loud scenarios.
- •Walked to my coffee spot through my favorite neighborhood
- •I live "inside the beltline" amidst the snooty old money of Raleigh in a shoebox apartment, for I am but a pauper.
- •A beggar
- •A noble beggar
- •Guys, I'm feeling dramaticThey're actually very nice people 💗
- •I slink out of my building and walk through this pastel wonderland.
- •They think mansions are tacky. I admit that I also prefer the cozy charm of this place.
- •They go all out for holidays. In a month or two it will look like this.
- •And at Christmas it's a sugarplum fairy dreamland.
- •Came home and finished these sweet treat commissions, even though I said I wasn't going to work.
- •Then more work, even though I said I wasn't going to. I manage a team of 20 tutors, so I assess their work and write fun notes like "even though sixth grade Jimmy is a nightmare, you should steer clear of things like suggesting Adderall. This might upset his parents."(They were understandably pissed)
- •I work from this antique desk I painted green, which my mother is still low key horrified about. I think it's a tasteful green.
- •Finished season 1 of Gilmore Girls. I'm trying to rewatch all 7 seasons before the new Netflix special in November, but I'll probably quit halfway through. AS I DO.
- •Now I'm going to drive 30 minutes to my parents' house for Sunday family dinner. We're so cheeseball.
- •Cheers to summer Sundays