Things I've Done to Charge My Phone
I don't endorse this behavior, but also you do you, BBs.
- •Traded a lock of my hair for a seat near an outlet at Bruegger's Bagels.
- •Set off the fire alarm in a Starbucks full of elderly tourists who had just disembarked from a greyhound bus.
- •Bought a McCafe franchise.
- •Convinced a small child that if their iPad reached 100% charge, the Frozen soundtrack would be deleted from Pandora, Spotify, and Apple Music simultaneously. And that their parents were about to get on the boat with Elsa and Anna's parents.
- •Talked to a Jehovah's Witness for 30 minutes in a public library.
- •Joined Scientology, then escaped through the air vents when they said I couldn't talk to my mom anymore, and also their church building didn't have outlets, and also Tom Cruise wasn't even there.
- •Bought a portable charger.