Name That Voice
Guests and contributors on MSNBC’s Morning Joe that, if I’m in ear shot of the TV, I recognize solely by their voice.
- •Harold Ford Jr.A smokey mix of Southern and money.
- •Robert GibbsRelieved not to be taking questions he doesn’t HAVE to any longer.
- •Katty KayMy sister from a British Mister.
- •Jonathan CapehartKid has style to GO, you can hear he’s on fleek.
- •Steve RattnerAlways sounds like the regret of saying “yes” to the booking in the first place.
- •Eugene RobinsonA mix of looking for the right word and exasperation.
- •Jon MeachamSounds like a Social Studies teacher, if teaching Social Studies on TV were a thing.
- •Jeffrey SachsReady to take Joe Scarborough out back to beat the holy shit out of him.
- •Mark HalperinTurd.
- •David CornHis lisp and ultra-left wing spin are as hard to miss as Yosemite Sam.