FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK MOMENTS
Things that make me laugh while reading to my two year old.
- •But not the HippopotamusI love everything about this page. I love saying "The moose and the goose together have juice"
- •Clifford's tricksYou smashed our car but you saved a little girl's life. Let's just call it a day.
- •Clifford HalloweenEmily Elizabeth collecting donations for UNICEF while they trick-or-treat. 👻 adorable.
- •HARRY, By the SeaWalking in the shade that a fat lady made. 😎
- •Put Me In The ZooCat in the Hat hiding at the end.
- •Richard Scarry Things that GoBe like Dad and Keep Mum. Lol ok 😉
- •Curious George Rides a BikeI feel like this is the ostrich's fault. Don't eat bugles that monkeys give you. 🙊🎺
- •Car TripMissing pet chicken 🐓 never addressed in the text of the book but appears on almost every page.
- •Berenstain Bear's Go Out For The Team💃🏼Sister Bear 🐻
- •Barenstain Bears and The Neighborly SkunkI love that the woodchucks are moving to the edge of bear country to be closer to Mrs. Chuck's relatives. (Also I hate typing Berenstain because my autocorrect wants to change it to "barren stain" which is just horrifying)