HOW TO PRONOUNCE LOUISVILLE, RANKED
Note: I am not a Louisville native. But I lived there a few years. And my dog's name is Derby 🐎🐶
- •LOO-A-VULSay it this way and people will smile slyly and say you sound like a local.
- •LOO-A-VILLEI think this is correct, no one would correct you, but it's not as fun as LOO-A-VUL.
- •LOO-UHEL-VUILIt is nice to at least try. This is way better than LEWIS-VILLE. Just cough and put all it all out.
- •LOOEY-VILLEI guess if you must.
- •LEWIS-VILLEAbsolutely not. Please take that outside.