What I ate the last week of my 20s
My birthday week in New York shown through stuff I ate (and remembered to photograph)
- •This corn was rolled in chili-like mayo and toasted coconut. All corn should be served this way
- •Pretty skimpy on the cream cheese.
- •Chocolate "beer". A non-alcoholic "beer" that tasted like an unsweetened, dark chocolate La Croix
- •The Bea Arthur cone at Big Gay Ice Cream-vanilla soft served covered in dulce de leche and rolled in Nilla Wafer crumbs
- •At least 3
- •The best short rib I've ever had-fork tender with a crispy sear
- •Not pictured: the wildly impractical crunchy cereal milkshake
- •Katz part I
- •Katz part II (worlds best potato salad not pictured)
- •From the complimentary wine and cheese reception at our hotel
- •Street halal
- •Coffee and strawberry cream croissant
- •Drank an iced coffee followed by these oysters and 2 glasses of Champagne before walking the chelsea park high line which has approximately 0 bathrooms.
- •White chocolate raspberry cake