TOP 5 PATTERNS I'M THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW:10/15/15
In no particular order
- •William Morris Strawberry Thieves: This guy is the master. I think that if you lived in a room with one of his patterns you would see something new everyday. I will love him always #bowdown
- •Josef Frank's Himalaya: This is not how I imagine the Himalayas at alllll but no matter.
- •Susan Thatcher's Space Walk: What the heck is happening here?!? Further proof that the 60s were awesome.
- •Charles Voysey's Apothecary's Garden: I love the vertical stripes in this one
- •Rodarte sequin dresses: doesn't really belong on this list but I can't stop thinking about these darn dresses!