TOP 5 PATTERNS I'M THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW:10/15/15
In no particular order
- 1.William Morris Strawberry Thieves: This guy is the master. I think that if you lived in a room with one of his patterns you would see something new everyday. I will love him always #bowdown
- 2.Josef Frank's Himalaya: This is not how I imagine the Himalayas at alllll but no matter.
- 3.Susan Thatcher's Space Walk: What the heck is happening here?!? Further proof that the 60s were awesome.
- 4.Charles Voysey's Apothecary's Garden: I love the vertical stripes in this one
- 5.Rodarte sequin dresses: doesn't really belong on this list but I can't stop thinking about these darn dresses!