Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Trump supporters
- •People who drink milkEspecially whole milk.
- •People who like the finale of How I Met Your Mother
If you haven't watched these shows you're missing out.
- 1.Living SingleTrue, blue and tight like glue! Living Single was the black version of Friends, except funnier. 😳. Starring Queen Latifa and Kim Fields. I would binge watch this like no ones business!
- 2.MartinMartin Lawrence in his prime. It's a sitcom that feels like sketch comedy because Lawrence plays so many different characters on screen! I'd love to see it on Netflix.
- 3.The Jamie Foxx ShowJamie sings, dances and makes you laugh. Definitely needs to be on Netflix.
These are albums I can listen to all the way through without wanting to skip past a single song. [in no particular order]
- •The Bodyguard Soundtrack. - Whitney HoustonWhitney at her best. I Will Always Love You. I Have Nothing. Run to You. All classics all on one PERFECT album.
- •The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill -Lauryn HillLauryn is a master and has always been ahead of her time. I admire her work and this 1999 Album of the Year winner is a classic. It combines so many different genres and is filled with so much soul. If you love good music, you'll love this album.
- •Songs About Jane -Maroon 5I was very late on the Maroon 5 train but once I heard this album I was HOOKED.
- •"I haven't ________ since last year" jokes 😒
- •People who only contact you when it's convenient for them.Let 2016 be the year of genuine friendship. It is too exhausting and time consuming to be involved in one-way-street friendships.
- •Your insecurities.Let 2016 be the "year of yes". How many times have you talked yourself out of a great opportunity in 2015? Take risks. Be bold. And stop telling yourself "no".
- •Grudges.Let 2016 be the year that you forgive. Holding on to the pains of the past will never propel you into a better future. But there is freedom is forgiving.
- •Your shame.Let 2016 be the year that you not only forgive others but the year that you forgive yourself. Yes you may have made a lot of dumb mistakes and chances are you'll make some more in 2016, but there's no good reason to dwell on them. Learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for being human and move on.
A few things I love
- •JournalingI love to write: open letters, sermons, sketches, tv show ideas and short stories. And I actually write them--pen and paper 😳.
- •ReadingTypically I'm reading two or three books at a time.
- •Watching movies
- •Christmas carol trivia
- •Hot yoga"I got dizzy 3 times" -Actual quote from co-worker
- •Kanye West
- •Rhetta (@uforettable)Treat yo self to one of the best Instagram accounts out there. Following Rhetta is the best because you get everything from red carpet selfies to Live Photos from her parent's guest bedroom.
- •Aziz Ansari (@azizansari)I don't often times use the word swag, but if I had to say that someone had swag it would be Jay-Z but Aziz is definitely a close second!
- •Aja King (@ajanaomi_king)She's on, arguably, the best tv show on cable and she's SO BEAUTIFUL 😍😍 (date me?)
Warning: never list when hungry
- •TacosNot from Taco Bell...unless it's like 3am. Then who cares? If you're out and hungry at 3 am you deserve Taco Bell.
- •Mozzarella sticksDoesn't matter if they come from McDonald's or a bowling alley. They're ALWAYS delicious. **always ask for extra marinara sauce.
- •PizzaI eat pizza like it's going out of style, which it's not BTW.
Im sure there are more, but these are the only ones I can think of. Add your celebrity BFFs in a comment below.
- •Bruno MarsWe would only hang out when we were partying. Bruno isn't the type of friend that you'd watch a movie with.
- •AdeleIt's Adele c'mon, everyone wants to be her friend.
- •Tracy MorganI would love to play uno with Tracy.