WHO'S DOWN WITH OPP?
Yeah yeah, talking about it and naming names literally breaks rule #1 of this OPP establishment. Regardless!
- •Everyone at Club Cheatin'?Nah, that's not fair. Maybe some people are just there to support a friend, or they stumbled in as part of an ill-advised bar crawl. Shouldn't *assume* that, just because someone patronizes Club Cheatin', they are necessarily down with OPP. Better to listen to the man himself and take you frame by frame it.
- •This guyClearly responds 'yeah, you know me!' to Treach's query.
- •This guyPoints for enthusiasm! Definitely down with OPP.
- •These guysEvery last one.
- •This guyHappily so.
- •This guy (again)Dude. We get it.
- •This guyHe's already at the motel, ready and waiting for the OPP.
- •Not necessarily this girlSure, she's reading O.P.P. magazine, and that's probably a good indicator, but we have to be rigorous here.
- •Queen Latifah??Celebrities: Just Like Us!
- •This girlWell, if Queen Latifah is down, why not?
- •Pepa!The ladies at Club Cheatin' are amazing!
- •Shit - not Pepa?Great. I've literally thought this was Pepa for 25 years, but a quick google search of Pepa's dental history, besides being the most esoteric thing I've googled in the past wee while, also shows me she had no such adorably gap-toothed grin. Or is that a cap? The plot thickens! Regardless, Pepa/Pepa's doppelgänger? Totally down with OPP.
- •The man himselfDamn skippy he's with it.
- •This guyThis face is the epitome of a dude that's down with OPP
- •This guyEveryone gets a lot more enthusiastic about OPP towards the end of the video. That's the magic of music, baby!
- •Huh. Maybe this guy?Listen to the song, guy! Embrace your choice!
- •This whole partyDamn - it *is* all of Club Cheatin' after all. Maybe they make you sign a waiver at the door?