Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Putting 4 teaspoons of salt in a cake was perfectly reasonableI missed the "1" that made it 1/4 teaspoon.
- •Clothesline would be strong enough to carry me over a half-frozen stretch of water.
- •Driving my father's car backwards at high speed would be just like driving forwards.Hint: having the steering wheels in the back change things a lot.
- •The part of the Lord's Prayer about "forgive us our trespasses" made it okay to cut across someone's lawn.
It's one thing to disagree with someone, but it's hard when you once had great admiration and then they come to represent the exact opposite of what you believe.
- •Bill Cosby
- •Jim Carey
- •Mel Gibson
- •Rudy GuilianiOh, so much disappointment.