On Being 50
my first li.st
- •It's probably a lot like being 30, but without the youthful exuberance. I don't remember.
- •It makes new drivers seem frighteningly young.I'm not sure those ages were thought through completely
- •Songs emerge on MY classic rock station that are too new to be classics
- •Confidence is at an all time high - I wish I'd been less freaked out, sooner, about what others thought
- •Mistakes aren't unique to me. Learn. Grow. Live.
- •My time is about to be split between helping my parents and raising my kidsNot sure I'm ready... But, I'll be ready.
- •Drama is not an optionKeep walking.
- •Having a great friend network, and being a great friend, will pull you through the dark
- •Laugh.A lot.
- •Be grateful.