ALBUMS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
Inspired by @brasmi
- •Blink-182 - Blink-182First CD I ever owned, first time I got really into a band.
- •American Idiot - Green DayI learned to play this entire album on the guitar when I was 15 years old, and I thought I was so cool.
- •From Under The Cork Tree - Fall Out BoyGot me through my angsty punk phase. Some experts say that my angsty punk phase never ended...
- •Commit This To Memory - Motion City SoundtrackThis album cemented MCS as my favorite band of all time. I was in 7th grade, and it's still true today. I'll be seeing them for the last time ever on their farewell tour this summer.
- •With Roots Above And Branches Below - The Devil Wears PradaThis was the first real metal band I got into. This album is the reason I'm so incredibly hardcore today.
- •From Parts Unknown - Every Time I DieThis album got me through a rough end of college and major life decisions. So intense.