Reflections on growing a yeard.
One year ago today I shaved my face, then didn't shave or trim it again.
- •There wasn't a point where I loved how my beard looked 100%And I'm glad for that.
- •I learned that I don't have to look exactly how I want to in order to look good or be confident.
- •I also learned that some people love beards
- •...and some people really don't.
- •Patience is a virtue, and I realized that patience pays off in ways I didn't expect.I would always think that in just one more month my beard would look perfect, just one more month. After a while I learned to accept that I can't change how my beard looks and that I really liked how it looked once I let go of my expectations for it.
- •I've become addicted to beard oil and balm.They smell amazing and the variety is addicting.
- •Here it is!
- •Grow a beard for a year! You won't regret it.