WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- 1.A copAges 3-5. Stopped wanting to enforce the law because I grew up.
- 2.An electricianAges 6-10. My dad is an electrician.
- 3.A stand-up comedianAges 11-15. Turns out, I wasn't hilarious.
- 4.A professional guitaristAges 16-17. I played in jazz band in high school and was decent.
- 5.A dentistAges 18-19. I shadowed my dentist and almost passed out when he injected a little girl's gums with novocane.
- 6.A scientistAges 20-22 (current). I'm working on a PhD in biochemistry and molecular biology, so we'll see if that works out.