11 LISTS THAT I HAVE CONSIDERED MAKING AND MULLED OVER AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER ACTUALLY MAKE
Side effects of overthinking and waking up too early on a Saturday morning
- •7 reasons why I simply cannot stand beaches or the beach-craze.I love the sea; I'm not a psycho. But beaches and the hype. Really.
- •All the books I've read in my entire lifetime, starting with Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves or that book with the frog on the cover.I tried, really. But I can't seem to remember the title of the frog book. And what's the point, without the frog book?
- •The 8 best things to do on a Friday night if you're a hermit with extremely social roommates.
- •12 meals I would love to cook if I ever figured out what all those spices and seasonings mean.
- •5 reasons why I may be the twenty-three year old version of a reincarnated 70 year old man.
- •Famous people whose stories I'd love to tell and write.Actually I might do this one. Ignore.
- •The different places in which I envision myself in ten years.This way, I have numerous options for all those eager-beaver forward-thinking job interviewers.
- •15 favourite book lines that I should make into wall posters and stare at on Friday nights.See item number 3 above.
- •5 random strangers that I never spoke to, but whom I am certain I fell in love with, and where.
- •Other lists that I could make, which I will probably never make but will enjoy thinking about anyway.
- •Smart virtual ways to get anyone who reads this list to become my friend.