Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm 23 years old and I hate working for people... the only way to get away from this, is to start something of my own. The only thing is, when I start to think about the steps, I freak the FUCK out!
- •Mind PumpAwesome, Raw fitness truth. Helped me change how I diet and how I looked at my fitness program. Definitely a must listen if you're lost about your fitness goals. Plus, these guys are funny.
- •Start Up
- •Reply All
its common sense people
- •Don't ask me, mid-set, how many sets I have.
- •Lifting with your ego will get you a one way ticket to Snapcity and a chuckle from me.
- •If you're in the locker room fellas, PLEASE put your fucking underwear on FIRST, NOT YOUR SHIRT..
- •Stop making every gym visit a social hour
- •The bitch is crazy
- •Prescription meds kill people
- •Pharmaceutical companies don't care about you
- •Never trust someone that sleep walks, especially ones that like to cook.
I've lived here all my life... slowly hating this place
- •Over populated AF
- •One bedroom, one bath apartment... $2,100
- •Everyone is a fucking engineer but can't figure out why their Wi-Fi speed is slow
- •Nobody knows how to drive