5 Photos On My Phone, Chosen Not at Random
- •Working Winter RetreatsFebruary 2014 Winter is a happy place for me. 18 year old me looks she's was getting a little more sleep than I do now. Also, eyeliner was less on fleek then
- •Dreadlocks Set FreeOctober 2015 Here we see a beautiful set of my friend Taylor's long mature dreads being set free in a Viking burial- err a hippie burial? - RIP dreads
- •Catching A WaveMarch 2016 A crowd surfing wave that is- a little indie band called Early Edition giving us a killer show at Battle of the Bands
- •Viva la SnapstoryAugust 2016 here is a snap of my friend Syd ( had blue hair- is also a DJ) and kayaking. We were in a vivid discussion about favorite colors and people.
- •Life is But A VaporThis is a photo of a few days after I had gotten my new car ( and by new I mean not) I would chase sunsets and sit on top of the car from the sunroof- I would listen to meditations from the Liturgist and read Ecclesiastes. Life is only a vapor- so short. Remember what will last, enjoy the small moments.