If I could do anything, I would...
Here are some of my dreams! If anything was possible for me I would thoroughly enjoy adding some adventure to my life! I'd love to see some happen- others may never come to pass... We will see what lies ahead
- •Build a micro houseThe idea of picking up and moving around in a small house speaks to the hippie in my heart
- •Move to Arizona for a yearA few summers ago I took the train to AZ and I think about that place often. Arizona was like the one that got away....
- •Go to art schoolRecently in my life I've had this feeling that if I never try, I'll never know- and forever be doomed to the loss of artistic wonder when I had the chance
- •Dye my hair pinkWhen considering life partners, you gotta ask yourself some tough questions. Like would this person feel the same when I have pink hair hmmm?
- •Have a pet ParrotSo colorful and expressive, I would love to have a social pet! birds are so beautiful and whimsical!
- •Open a summer camp inspired storeI would love making shirts, stickers, pillows and more with camp themes! Summer camp is a huge happy part of me.
- •Buy a historical house and live in DetroitI grew up in the greater Detroit-metro area, and this city has a special place in my heart! I really can't imagine living anywhere else long term. #movetodetroit
- •Have a fun tattoo inside my lipSuper weird and unusual I know, but they don't last for very long and I think it's kinda wild!:)
- •Publish my poetryI've been writing for about 6 years, and I have a compilation of poetry and spoken word from the experiences that I've have throughout high school, gap year and college