CHRISTMAS DINNER: THE HIERARCHY
Ranking the components of your Christmas dinner -- in descending order
- •Cranberry sauceDon't get me wrong, it's needed, but has to be in last place given that you cannot/should not eat it by itself
- •GravySee above
- •Boiled potatoesYawn
- •TurkeyThe worst meat
- •HamThe superior meat, mostly because my mum cooks it for hours in coca cola. It becomes sugar ham!
- •Roasted carrotsMaple syrup-roasted carrots! Sugar carrots to accompany your sugar ham!
- •SproutsActually delicious if not over-cooked and properly seasoned
- •Pigs in blanketsSAUSAGE. WRAPPED. IN. BACON. (Not for the 🐷 lovers amongst us)
- •Roast potatoesBecause 1) my mum cooks them in goose fat -- the only way to roast potatoes -- and 2) I'm Irish.