AIR BNB TIPS
7 months worth of AIR BNB
- •KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON LOCKOne person I rented from put a library card under my name & credit card. She didn’t bother to return her books or DVD’s.THE NERVE! It could be worse,I guess…but still.
- •BLEACH IS YOUR FRIENDI rented one apartment & every time I got out of the shower I would feel dirtier than when I got in. I was constantly covered in dust. No matter what. I looked and felt like one urchins from Oliver Twist. I got RINGWORM from the shower & the person who rented the place before me also did. USE YOUR OWN SHEETS. BLEACH THAT SHIT FOR DAYS. NOT A FEW MINUTES…YOU ARE NEVER SAFE!
- •DOUBLE LOCK YOUR DOORSomeone else might still have a key to the apartment. I walked into the apartment and a random guy was looking for his son’s crib. He rented the place before me.
- •NEVER RETRIEVE THE KEY ALONEOne man asked me what color my underwear was after I paid my deposit. Another one texted me “in order to get the key today,you have to meet me.You have to get a drink with me tonight. ;).” Another dude left the key in the mailbox & I went inside the house & he was still there. BUTT NAKED! I came back in & he was in **panties** & ripped a bong & told me the house “rules” for 10 minutes.
- •JUST GET THE HOTEL ROOM (sometimes)I use Air BNB when I tour. I usually have 10 people with me. When we played SF, it was way cheaper to rent a place instead of booking hotel rooms. The place we ended up renting was completely different in person. It had 4 bunk beds & 2 lights within the whole house. I lined my bed with trash bags.The walls were rotting.Dead bodies might have been underneath the floorboards. We were stuck there for 5 days. We have VERY low standards…but it was bad. It was not worth the money I saved.