Top 15 Best NBA Players ('99-present)
The best players since when I started seriously following the NBA [Juuuuust missed the cut - Ray Allen, T-Mac, D Howard, V Carter, Westbrook, D Rose]
- •Tim Duncan5 titles in 15 years, always good for 50 wins. No muss, no fuss. Ultimate winner, consumate pro.
- •LeBron JamesCan you imagine if LeBron had Poppovich as coach? Maybe he'd be undisputed greatest player ever? Maybe it would've crashed and burned because he wouldn't buy in? It's a great "what if", but alas it didn't happen, and he doesn't have TD's resume.
- •Kobe BryantUgh, hate having him so high, but gotta give Mamba his due. Not the greatest winner. If he could've gotten out of his own way more, could've had 2-3 more titles. But, one of the most singularly talented players of all time. Incredible.
- •Shaquille O'NealDominance.
- •Kevin GarnettSo many wasted years in 'Sota disguise how amazing he was. Could do it all, at the highest level.
- •Dirk Nowitzki
- •Dwyane Wade
- •Jason Kidd
- •Kevin DurantHis game has no weaknesses. Defense is terribly underrated.
- •Steve NashMaybe should be higher, but he was such a product of the Suns style of play. Made him look much better than I think he was. However, you have to be really f-ing good to have an entire offense installed to revolve around your strengths. Credit where credit is due.
- •Allen Iverson
- •Paul Pierce
- •Steph CurryPerhaps he'll rise as career goes on. Right now, he's here for 2 unbelievably good years.
- •Chris WebberProbably being too biased, but taking a look at Webb in his prime, and it was arguable over who, between him and Duncan, was the better player. One of the ultimate "bad-luck" players ever. Without his knees breaking down, could've been on track to be remembered as one of the all time greats. He had it all.
- •Chris Paul