5 things you should never say about Harry Potter in front of me
(My husband has said most of them.)
- •Harry and Hermione seem to belong together more than Ron and HermioneDon't.
- •Why didn't the kids just tell an adult what was going on/why didn't Harry tell Dumbledore?Great idea seeing as they don't want to get expelled/sent home and have no idea which adults are trustworthy, as well as the fact that Dumbledore is gone like 70% of the time.
- •It doesn't make sense that Voldemort doesn't have a nose.He's sharing a soul with a snake, I think it's obvious. Also he should be hella dead; he is like 90.
- •Why are there random centaurs and no one ever mentions them again?The decisions of the filmmakers on what to omit are not my own. We've been married for 13 years, why haven't you read the books yet?
- •Why is Snape so old if he's supposed to be their parents' age?He has been through a lot, and also? NEVER question Alan Rickman to me again.