THE '90S HOTTEST TRENDS THAT SHOULD MAKE A COMEBACK NOW (as told by SNL's Stefon)
Thank you, Bill Hader, for the inspiration.
- •Those tiny butterfly hair clipsFrom the people who brought you banana clips, comes the most anticipated, but truly helpful with flyaways, clip ever!?!
- •The broomstick skirtThis skirt had everything! Shapelessness, an ugly tiny flower print, 👀super-flammable rayon!
- •Swing dancingIf you ever humiliated yourself thoroughly in gymnastics class and thought, "How can I work this into my dating life?", you'll LOVE swing dancing. Required dress code: ugly brown flat oxfords with white socks. 👞👞
- •Mock turtlenecksThat's that thing of when a midget carries a really full backpack.... No. When it's really just too hot to go full turtle. 🐢
- •(Stefon pauses to break/giggle behind his hand at a mock turtleneck circumcision joke too dirty for network.)
- •Zima!For when you want to attract dudes named Glenn. Bring back the dorky quaff that started it all and led to such hits as Smirnoff Ice.
- •And the '90s hottest trend that hasn't yet come back but should is... ::throaty deep voice:: POGS.