Best advice I've ever received
I've learned a lot of things over my life, and not all of them come to mind right now. But a list like this is a good reminder. It makes you think.
- •Forgive early and apologize often
- •It's easier to apologize for something you didn't do than to spend your life trying to prove you're right. If you're right, they'll figure it out. If you're wrong, you don't look like an idiot.
- •Leadership is an acknowledgment of who you are, not a title.
- •Success is not measured by what ever you're leaving to, but by what you're leaving behind.
- •Once the game is over, the king in the pawn go back in the same box.
- •Love her, show her and don't let go.