Suggested by @maggieannre Here are the ladies I draw inspiration from for my personal style.
- •Charlotte Le BonClassic, French Simplicity. She pulls off basics effortlessly.
- •Kim And Khloe KardashianI must say that I find myself imitating and recreating many of their looks quite often. They both wear neutrals with perfect structure that suit their silhouettes'.
- •First Aid KitI am obsessed with their dark romanti, bohemian ensembles mixed with ecclectic, vintage accessories.
- •New York CityNot a person, right? However the different moods of the Burroughs inspire the way I dress on a day to day basis. I may like the way the colors cascade on a peice of architecture in Soho, or the preppy look of locals in Chelsea. More importantly, individuals strike my inspiration.
- •Lorraine, My MotherThe lady who inspired me and taught me everything I know.