Winter Color Palette: Neutral
Maybe I just watched Yeezy season two go down the runway, but I was inspired to share a palette of muted neautrals that are amazing for anyone building their new closet from the ground up.
- •IvoryA light alternative to a fluorescent white that is a muted shade for everybody.
- •Heather Grey2015 was a grey phenomenon that became just as easy to wear as black and white. It's cool without being boring.
- •RoseThe color of the year! It snuck out of the pastel category by making its fall debut being paired with deep shades of maroon and midnight navy. It looks beautiful on all skin tones and adds just a touch of color that is feminine and not overwhelming.
- •Tan/Camel/SandAll three of these pieces can go with any pop of color to add spice or flare, or all together to create a clean, monochromatic look
- •Terra Cotta BrownIf you love wearing warmer colors this is another beautiful color that isn't a basic black.
- •Deep BrownI have never seen a dark brown pant look so sharp.
- •Charcoal GreyAnother darker basic that isn't black.