"Burbs" things we've done recently
We're so suburban now
- •Gotten excited for rainNever realized what people got so worked up about until we had a yard and a $120 water bill
- •Judged other people's grassOur yard was pretty ratchet for the first month or so. Now that we know what we're doing, we're totally judging you
- •Stayed home on opening NFL Sunday and cooked wings and fries instead of going to a barOr at least ordering Wingstop
- •Spent entire weekends running errandsHow are there SO MANY errands?
- •Gone to Kroger at 10:00pmAnd didn't even purchase alcohol
- •Bought pajamasLike in a set. From Soma.
- •Actually worry about what our neighbors think of us
- •Went to Roanoke, Tx for a date night
- •Hosted our families for a mealMultiple times. And not even for a special occasion.
- •Hosted a game nightWITH FOOD