THOUGHTS I HAVE DURING THIS YEARS NANOWRIMO
50,000 words in 30 days and kicking ass in my spare time.
- •Alright writing a children's story, this will be easy.
- •Why oh why did I decide on children's fiction, I don't even like kids that much.
- •I'm totally rocking this word count.
- •This word count is kicking my ass.
- •Just one more episode of Gotham and I'll get back to writing.
- •Oh look, a new episode of iZombie.
- •Maybe I should go to that new cafe and work.
- •How can anyone write in a coffee shop?
- •Now I'm over caffeinated and jittery.
- •I wonder if anyone liked my dog pics yet
- •Keep going, keep going, write write write
- •Can I use the word seductive in a children's book?