Mark My Words
So as you might've seen in an earlier list I made, I had to stop with my journalism study because of my grades...
- •I talked about it again with my dad.
- •As I embraced my dad, I was on the verge of tears.
- •But through the tears, I whispered:"Whatever happens, I'm gonna live with pride and my head held high. And if I can't walk the path towards my destiny....
- •...I'm gonna make the path myself"
- •My dad patted my head while saying:"That's my boy"
- •I may sound cliché now, but I don't care.
- •I will make that path.
- •Mark My Words.