Why writing stuff is HARD
So I've been trying to write books... Here are a few reasons why it's been taking YEARS
- •SchoolYou can't get into a writers flow if you spend most of your time working on getting a diploma
- •Social lifeTalking with people about the books I'm writing? Easy. Ceasing all interaction with humans in order to devote myself to my books? Not so easy...
- •9gagThe jokes, the memes, the... DAMN IT I WAS SUPPOSED TO WRITE SOMETHING TODAY
- •Lack of motivationI COULD immortalize my vivid imagination, but I COULD also be a lazy little sh*t today...
- •Constant self-doubtWill people like the stories I'll write? Will my characters be likeable? Did I spell that one word correctly?
- •And the worst one: Writers blockMy mind is in constant motion, but it fails to move my hands, resulting in empty pages and fading determination
- •BONUS: coming up with namesWhat to call my fictional planet... Arcadia? Nah, too basic. Arkadia? Nah, swapping letters won't make it any better. Khayal? Yeah. I like Khayal. Imma use that.