17 PHOTOS THAT WILL COLLECTIVELY HINT AT WHY THIS LAST MONTH+ WAS BATSHIT CRAZY
AKA visual haiku of cognitive dissonance, 1 photo per syllable. Visual representation of main reason for crazy month: not yet available.
- •The one thing on this list that occurred for professional reasons (www.sonima.com/yoga/yoga-heals)
- •Quark cheese. I don't know, but this gives me hope for the future of string theory cuisine (@lilydiamond, got a recipe for that?)
- •Man. Dog. Freedom. (This photo contains an invisible secret)
- •King Protea, meet your doppelgänger
- •Yeah... Cusco. Not much oxygen occurring in this moment.
- •Twin Andean smooshfaces
- •Because... What better way to kick off a street drain. Pisac's got flair.
- •Stunning ritual of the post-Qoylluriti trickster Qoyo dance, complete with mini-Qoyos. Main plaza, Pisac.
- •Your future friend, "Flu" (unaware that she currently has a Pekingese boyfriend waiting for her in the States named Gus)
- •The light! The light. Kinsacocha, Peru, approximately 2.5 miles into the sky.
- •This tiny, perfect, tough-ass shy little highland pup. Allllmost transgressed my morals and put this one in my backpack, but the air was too thin to formulate the rest of that plan.
- •Gravity is for gringos
- •Up with the apus
- •Aaaannnd we're back in the States. Welcome.
- •The only logical conclusion to the Portland Naked Bike Ride
- •Heat wave puppet show, off-moment.
- •Just... beauty.