17 PHOTOS THAT WILL COLLECTIVELY HINT AT WHY THIS LAST MONTH+ WAS BATSHIT CRAZY
AKA visual haiku of cognitive dissonance, 1 photo per syllable. Visual representation of main reason for crazy month: not yet available.
- 1.The one thing on this list that occurred for professional reasons (www.sonima.com/yoga/yoga-heals)
- 2.Quark cheese. I don't know, but this gives me hope for the future of string theory cuisine (@lilydiamond, got a recipe for that?)
- 3.Man. Dog. Freedom. (This photo contains an invisible secret)
- 4.King Protea, meet your doppelgänger
- 5.Yeah... Cusco. Not much oxygen occurring in this moment.
- 6.Twin Andean smooshfaces
- 7.Because... What better way to kick off a street drain. Pisac's got flair.
- 8.Stunning ritual of the post-Qoylluriti trickster Qoyo dance, complete with mini-Qoyos. Main plaza, Pisac.
- 9.Your future friend, "Flu" (unaware that she currently has a Pekingese boyfriend waiting for her in the States named Gus)
- 10.The light! The light. Kinsacocha, Peru, approximately 2.5 miles into the sky.
- 11.This tiny, perfect, tough-ass shy little highland pup. Allllmost transgressed my morals and put this one in my backpack, but the air was too thin to formulate the rest of that plan.
- 12.Gravity is for gringos
- 13.Up with the apus
- 14.Aaaannnd we're back in the States. Welcome.
- 15.The only logical conclusion to the Portland Naked Bike Ride
- 16.Heat wave puppet show, off-moment.
- 17.Just... beauty.