4 weeks without my phone, for a stranger had stolen it
- •Week 1Shock, coldness, but a spark of hope. The criminal has been witnessed in his crime.
- •Week 2Waiting for an answer. Feeling of missing something in one's life
- •Week 3No hope. It's been too long. I am fatalistic.
- •Week 4But wait! I hear it's being passed around like money. Maybe it will show up after all
- •TodaySo my school actually recovered my phone, because someone turned it in. Thank the lord! This was honestly really unexpected. Some nice person must of turned it in. Thank you to whoever did that.
- •In all seriousnessBeing without a phone really did push me into situations I wasn't comfortable in. It forced me to stand in the open, and observe my surroundings, and think. In some cases strike up a conversation with a person I barely talk to. I know, crazy right?