For anyone who is or was in a marching band you will be familiar.
- •Band camp is five days worth of 12 long hours being in the heat and humidity while walking between yard lines in a parking lot and playing notes into an instrument.Of course we're not outside all day but it really feels like we are.
- •But it's all worth it to feel like you're in the biggest Drum Corps International or something.
- •And to tell a great story through an amazing preformance.
- •Plus it's really fun.
- •Like when we have spirit days and skit night.Some of the best skits were about instrument stereotypes.
- •Or when we ran around the parking lot with our arms out like airplanes to the song Major Tom.
- •And to look forward to the free dinner made by our lovely band parents.
- •Don't forget the 100 people who are now your best friends.
- •Also don't forget your sunscreen and to drink plenty of water.