JOKES THAT ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD
...and other space puns 🖖🏻
- •Thank you @azilat for helping create this list
- •Two astronauts are about to go on a spacewalk. One hasn't ever done one before while the other is a veteran of several. The inexperienced one confesses that he's nervous and asks how the other guy keeps calm under the pressure of everything that could go wrong. The experienced guy says, "I don't feel any pressure out there."
- •What is an astronauts favorite candy?A Marsbar.
- •How do you know when a moon has had enough to eat?When it's full.
- •Why did the cow go to space?To see the Milky Way.
- •Did you know Einstein created a theory about space? It was about time.
- •How does the solar system hold up it's pants?With an asteroid belt
- •Why did the sun go to school?To get brighter
- •Did you hear about the astronaut who broke the law of gravity?She got a suspended sentence
- •How does NASA organize a birthday party?They planet
- •What do planets like to read?Comet books
- •What does a space turkey say?Hubble Hubble
- •How do astronauts get more protein from their diet?They make it meteor
- •What do you do when you see a spaceman?Park in it, man
- •How does a man on the moon get a haircut?He-clipse it
- •I'm reading a book about anti-gravity - it's impossible to put down
- •Q: Did you hear about the new restaurant that opened up on the moon? A: No, how is it? Q: Well, the reviews are mixed. Great food, but no atmosphere.Suggested by @laughter