A SONG FOR EVERY GUY THAT MATTERED
If this was a list for all of the guys I've cared about, it would be a lot longer. But it's a list for the phantom limbs. The ones I haven't shaken yet and probably never will.
- •Collapse- Vancouver Sleep ClinicFor J. I'll never be able to do anything less than love you unconditionally. Maybe one day I'll find a way to live with that.
- •Trouble- HalseyFor B. I was so much younger than I thought I was, pretended even. I tried to keep up and you took advantage and you screwed me up so bad that I still find myself crying at a stop light on a Wednesday afternoon because I'm lonely but I'm not ever going to be able to fill the crater in my chest that you punched out.
- •Here's To Us- Ellie GouldingFor M. The one person in this world that I've been in honest-to-god love with. The only guy who never looked back after he left.
- •Transatlanticism- Death Cab For CutieFor A. I let you make me a consolation prize for five years of my life. But you were also there for me in some pretty bad moments. You held my hand when I needed it and told me I was pretty when I didn't believe it. We fell asleep to this song once.
- •I Don't Care-LANYFor E. It took finding each other again to realize that I didn't know you like I thought I did and that doesn't bother me anymore.