ALBUMS OF 2015 THAT SAVED ME
(Or made me feel saved)
- •Dopamine by BORNS.It's a dreamy electro-pop album that speaks about so many different emotions but mostly love and oh my god I'm crying THINKING about it. (Also it's only $7. Skip your Starbucks today and buy this instead)
- •Run Wild by LydiaLong time fan of Lydia. Gorgeous voice, gorgeous lyrics.
- •The Things We Do To Find People Who Feel Like Us by Beach SlangGarage punk music that says the things you can never seem to articulate. Fuck, I love this band.
- •Blurryface by Twenty-One PilotsSuch a solid second album. You go, hometown heroes.
- •How Do You Feel Now by JoywaveInitially when I heard this album I was just into the vibes. But beyond the funk is a band that discusses the highs and lows of being a person and the stuff they thought would have happened by now in life but hasn't.
- •VHS by X AmbassadorsHands down, one of the best bands I've ever heard live. So much soul in their sound that you feel it everywhere
- •Little Machines by LightsMy favorite artist finally released her third album and it feels like a vacation. She's a gem. This whole damn album is a gem.
- •Sounds Good Feels Good by 5 Seconds Of SummerBeing able to hear how much these boys have progressed with their music is an an audio treasure. Put aside your "boy band" preconceived notions with this one and just listen.
- •25 by AdeleAre there any tears left in my entire body?
- •(There was no order to any of these, I love them all equally)