CELINE AND HER INCREDIBLE INTERNET ADVENTURES: TINDER EDITION
Ok look I underSTAND that from the get-go, I shouldn't have had high expectations because it's tinder. But my best friend met her boyfriend on tinder and he's great, so I decided to give it a shot.
- •Right from the beginning I had some sucky dudes.
- •One straight up told me that I looked like the type of girl he couldn't bring home to his mom.But he was into that so??
- •One asked if I was interested in being a Sugar Baby.He's only 25?? Don't "daddys" have to be like 40 at least??
- •Then I got some ok matches. Out of all of them, I spoke to 3. Here is what happened.
- •The first, Travis, was wildly good looking. I swiped right as a joke, not thinking he'd swipe back. He did.
- •After initiating conversation with me using a clearly copy-and-pasted message that I know he thought was a lot more clever than it actually came across, i decided fuck it. Ok.
- •He wanted to meet the very next day, after only a few messages. Which, you know, I thought was weird but ?? He was cute and he used proper grammar so...?
- •We actually had a normal date and hung out at his place after for a bit.(No hanky panky. Just hung out)
- •So I was left feeling like, ok, maybe this could be something. And thennnnnnnn, he flipped his switch.
- •Started demanding over and over again that I make set plans with him even though I kept telling him I was working all weekend.
- •He accused me of playing games and said I could come over after work if I wanted. Again, I said I would be too tired and would want to sleep. He kept going, I blocked him.So that's the end of that one.
- •The next guy, Zach, was very sweet and normal and good at keeping a consistent conversation with me.
- •He also catfished me.
- •And I never want to be "that" girl, because looks aren't everything. However, I wasn't very attracted to him.And that's the end of that one.
- •The last guy, Jake, is the best friend of the only guy I've ever been in love with.
- •Aaaaaaaaand I'm deleting tinder.