GETTIN' OLD STUFF
(Or: things that I do more and more the older that I get.)
- •Forget that I made a hot beverage...until I think to myself, "tea sounds really good right now", and then, "oh, shit."
- •Leave the house without shoes onSometimes I'll even start to drive away before realizing the error of my ways.
- •Fall asleep with the tv onLike, sitting up. In a chair. In the middle of the day.
- •Stop eating when I'm full
- •Make noises when I stand up after sitting for awhile
- •Become irrationally angry over commercialsTelevision, Internet, radio, etc. I hate them all.
- •Eat my fruits & vegetables(Also, worry about vitamins and if I'm taking the right ones)
- •FlossJust kidding (unless my dentist is reading this).