I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT, BUT
- •Maybe after all of this time, we're better as friends.How did we become the dining dead? How do we have nothing interesting to say to one another?
- •I'm not completely healed yet.
- •I believed a guy who told me that he didn't just want a hook up.He did. He got what he wanted.
- •I still don't like how I look.
- •I don't think I have the ability to love anymore.Not bitter, just indifferent.
- •The list app has lost a lot of magic for me.All I ever want is for everyone around me to feel safe and happy and loved and I never want to step on anyone's feelings but I feel like this app has become a place full of miscommunications.