I'VE BEEN HAVING AN OFF WEEK
this list is 100% bitching, read on at your own risk
- •I'm not normally "that girl".
- •I don't freak out on my birthday about getting older because I know plenty of people that didn't get the privilege and I cherish it.
- •And yet.
- •I can't shake this crappy gloom that I've been trying to push out from under the past few days.
- •And it's not just that, ok FINE, I'm 24 now and I'm freaking out a bit.I've got these tiny, deepening lines EVERYWHERE and I moisturizer compulsively?? I am so betrayed???
- •It's that I still haven't figured out what I want to do with my life. Which means I can't go back and finish my degree.
- •Which leaves me still waitressing, a job that despite being good at it, is not something I enjoy and leaves me exhausted to the point of not being able to do anything I actually enjoy.
- •(when was the last time I got to go rock climbing? or went to the conservatory to see the new butterflies?)
- •It's that I still live with my parents, because I'm in debt and my best friend is a flake and I'm not close enough to live with anyone else aside from her.
- •Also, I'm bummed because I'm on two different acne medications, neither of which have kicked in for me yet.I've actually broken out more and it's painful to cover it up but I can't wear no makeup because it's too awful not too?
- •Alright and here's another cliche.
- •I'm a little gloomy because I'm single.
- •And my friends are all in these HEALTHY relationships, which shows me exactly what I'm missing.
- •And I genuinely don't think I'll find anyone.
- •Ok and look, I've eaten too much pasta the past two weeks. I'm bloated and unhappy about it.
- •And I think I might be the kind of ugly that people deny when asked about it because I genuinely DO have a good personality and they don't want to hurt my feelings.
- •Alright. I'm done.