IT'S A PROBLEM WHEN
- •You only want to hear a person's opinion if it correlates with yours
- •You only feel like you can express your opinion by screaming it over other people's
- •You make people feel small
- •You cause a significant amount of discomfort to people who care about you
- •You say/do things for attention on social media and those things are often mean or bordering on that.
- •I'm not saying I'm perfect. Just sick of watching people push themselves all over everyone. And sick of seeing people bully instead of love.