LESSONS I HAVE TO KEEP RE-LEARNING
- •It's ok to say goodbye to people you love if they no longer serve a positive purpose in your life.I just wanna see the best in everyone no matter how poorly they treat me and I love so so easily. Idk this is the hardest one for me.
- •Eating is good for me. I am allowed to eat.My brain gets so loud sometimes and I let it win just to make it quiet but I can't let myself fall back into bad habits.
- •It's ok to be sad.I don't owe anyone forced happiness.
- •It's alright to have standards.People keep trying to set me up with someone and they always end up not being my type and that's when I get told maybe I should consider settling. I will never settle.
- •I don't need plastic surgery.Another hard one for me.
- •I won't be alone forever.
- •It's ok to not be where everyone else is.
- •Spring is just around the corner.(I repeat this as a mantra lately tbh)
- •All of this will be the sum of my life someday.Not just the good parts. The bad parts. The in between parts. Appreciate everything.