MY LIFE IN TEN LYRICS
tweaked it but ily @nathanveshecco ✨(also, I'm so sorry that the majority of these are guys with whiny voices singing sad songs) (also, I'm sorry that I'm so sad)
- •A Better Son/Daughter, Rilo Kiley"But the lows are so extreme, that the good seems fucking cheap and it teases you for weeks in its absence."
- •Human, Jon Bellion"The pastor tells me I've been saved, I'm fine, then please explain to me why my chest still hurts?" But also all of this song bc humanity is overwhelming and Jon Bellion nails it with honesty.
- •Dirty Cigarettes, Beach Slang"Tell me I'm enough, I'm dying to know what it's like."
- •Gasoline, Halsey"I think there's a flaw in my code."
- •Your Graduation, Modern Baseball"Bullshit, you fucking miss me."
- •Polarize, twenty-one pilots"I wanted to be a better brother, better son. Wanted to be a better adversary to the evil I have done."
- •How We Do It, Lights"I want to be happy. I want to die in love."
- •Sun Hotel (acoustic demo), The Menzingers"And for whatever this is worth, I was happy. I was sure of everything."
- •When The Dark Falls, The Never Ending"My heart is a bird and my head is a cage." ( @Debby pls come out with new music pls pls I've been waiting for actual years)
- •Moments, Tove Lo"I'm not the prettiest you've ever seen but I have my moments...I can get a little drunk, I get into all the dont's but on my good days I am charming as fuck."
- •We Can't Stop, Miley Cyrus"ITS OUR PARTY WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT TO. ITS OUR HOUSE WE CAN LOVE WHO WE WANT TO. ITS OUR SONG WE CAN SING IF WE WANT TO. ITS MY MOUTH I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TO."
- •😜😜😜😜😜😜😜can't be tamed, y'all